[pnpgm] After the forest's judgement.

Robert Maxwell bioram at langate.gsu.edu
Mon Apr 16 19:40:46 CEST 2007

Strie'bog places his hand on Farseeker's shoulder.  "The forest sees deeply into a person's soul Farseeeker.  All it did was remove a threat.  Pan'to was not entirely forth coming, but he may have been acting initially with good intentions.  Unali's tension was on the surface."  He shakes his head, then looks into Farseeker's eyes, "Unali has proven herself time and again as a good person and loyal friend.  This I know.  The forest only saw a dry twig ready to flare into a raging fire.  This judgement of the forest is a defense.  It is then for the Druids to determine the truth and final judgement.  My mother can calm the forest, and grant Unali permission again to come in to this holy place.  She may even be able to help calm Unali's heart,"  Strie'bog pauses, and then turns to the party.

"But my mother is sick, her heart wounded.  You saw the wound made visible when we came upon the blight in the forest."  He pauses and looks to Miklav, "I have said before that my mother is the forest.  This is no diversion or poetic dream.  My mother is the soul of the forest."  He shakes his head, closing his eyes.  "Some of you had heard stories of the Forestals prior to coming to this forest.  No doubt you have heard stories about the the Forestal's partner in guarding the great forests, the souls of these forests, the Green Ladies."  He looks at the party again, "My mother is one of these daughter's of Cernunnos.  This is why her wounded heart becomes visible in the forest.  If she has been captured, it means that the entire forest is in peril."

"First, some of us must reach Unali before she kills Pan'to.  The forest is not place for a sole person not experienced in the forest wilds.  Second, I must seek the Wisdom of Cernunnos to ensure that we are taking the proper course to her rescue.  The forest will lead me to you once I have received my answer."

Turning to Miklav, "I have brought danger into this place, but may our presence also bring healing to the forest."

Strie'bog will allow any who wants to stay with him while he meditates to do so, he will then cast Wisdom (effective EL 2).  He is looking for information on his mother, specifically whether the information provided about her location is correct.  He will then go to find the others.