[pnpgm] Game update #33 - File #151 - Party goes deep into Sacred Forest

Robert Maxwell bioram at langate.gsu.edu
Wed Apr 4 16:14:53 CEST 2007

Upon seeing his friend, "Vassily!"  He will then try to catch up quickly with his friend.  As they wallk, and after he find out what has been happening with Vassily, he will tell his friend of his adventures.  Especially all that has happened since entering the forest (especially about the attack at the cottage and the goblin/shaman attack (at least what he has been told by the others).
If he wants to talk to the others about it, Strie'bog will translate.

As for the goblin, Strie'bog votes for letting him fend for himself in the woods.

During the final meeting, Strie'bog glances at Unali and Farseeker, then turns his full attention to the elderly man with no eyes.

"Greetings Miklav, Forestal of Cerunnos!" he starts in a friendly voice.  "The Lord of Life grant that all is well with you."  Strie'bog pauses.  "A vision has brought me home, a dire warning of the forest.  I come seeking my mother, for she was not in her home.  The Winter Solstice draws close, so I had hoped she would be here.  As always, your wisdom is a beacon in dark times."  He then motions to his friends, "These are companions who I have met on my travels.  Each comes with an open heart, and each has come to aid in discovering the turth behind the visions I have received."  He will then proceed to introduce his companions.

All the while, he remains calm despite the rising tension, hoping that his calm will help to put others at ease.