[pnpgm] Heal Chion

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Wed Sep 27 00:52:25 CEST 2006

Z'leyra is happy that Chion is improving his magical healing abilities
but worried that he may have forgotten she mentions "Chion, remember
that the casting of more than one healing magic on a body will stress
that body - perhaps fatally. To get the maximum benefit from bandaging
wounds, preferably with healing skill, the bandaging should be done
before the magic as the magic triggers the body to do extra healing of
it's own. This healing is helped by proper bandaging. Again after
healing the wound can be rebandaged to help with the next healing, which
usually takes place as one sleeps."
[Basically she suggests bandaging, then you cast your Regeneration
spell, (this gets regeneration effects and improved HC roll) then later,
before sleeping she can rebandage the wound and the morning HC roll will
be enhanced. If you choose to cast a second healing spell (rule 1.3431)
you should have a very high C or else you run the risk of dying.]