[pnpgm] Game update Supplemental - Where's my coffee!!?!?!?

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 17:34:25 CEST 2006

OOC:  Well when Ben'Dar talked about cutting off heads, he didn't mean it
literally!  ;-)

Ben'Dar votes for going up and sticking together:  "It is easier fighting
down than up.  Let's try to get the high ground while we still have surprise
on our side.  I say go up to the third floor.  And we should stay together.
No telling when the castle defenses may become aware of us and mount an
organized defense.  If that happens while we are split up, it could be
disastrous."