[pnpgm] Z'leyra re update #110

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Sun Sep 3 05:21:17 CEST 2006

Z'leyra bows to Farseeker "Thank you Farseeker. This training may well
save my life someday." She takes from her satchel a wide leather belt
that has artistic patterns embossed in it and hands it to Farseeker. "In
the hopes that it will assist in protecting your life I have made,
enchanted and ensorcelled this belt. It should last well, being
enchanted to be as tough as chainmail. Most importantly I have
ensorcelled protections into it to help the wearer resist any chaos
spells. With this belt perhaps one third of such spells that might
otherwise succeed shall fail due to the protections I have placed in the
belt. May you wear it in good health."

Regarding the Claw, Z'leyra says "I could cast Oblivion on the Claw. I
would want to do some preparation spells first as the Claw will have
magical protection that might be hazardous to me if I cast Oblivion
unprepared. If Ben'dar and the rest of you agree, I shall do that."

Responding to Strie'bog's comment Z'leyra will mention "I have learned a
spell that allows one to see a bit into the past. Akasha, though a
dangerous spell to cast, can reveal what happened in the past at the
place it is cast. It would allow me to see who was there. If the trees
didn't understand what was said the spell may do so. However, I may not
understand the language used. Prior to casting Akasha I would want the
willing help of someone who was raised speaking the language so that
another of my spells could grant me knowldege of that language."

"I might be able to tie it to an illusion spell to show everyone what
transpired. But perhaps it will be made moot by what we do at the
castle. Perhaps we should wait till after we have dealt with the castle
before looking for that meeting spot."

A bit before the party is teleported by Chion Z'leyra will quietly cast
an EL0 Divination spell. Just before Chion teleports them she will cast
Orient Self EL0 on herself, put away her drum and have dagger and
buckler ready.