[pnpgm] Game update #121- File #462 The Girl Wakes

Robert A. Maxwell rmax at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 10 20:53:58 CEST 2006

"I am not so sure that she was compelled to take her own life.  There are stories of those who are deluded into thinking they serve a higher good, and will do what ever the serpent's deceivers ask.  I do not recognize the language that she spoke, but she seemed genuine in her desire to end her life.  As has been said, I would like to know who she gave her life for."

Realizing that artists many times layer symbols, or hide one symbol within another, Strie'bog will look over the tapestry (his own instrument has layers of symbols carved within the wood...thanks to those ranks in artist).  So he will look for hidden meaning in the work.

"Have we looked into all the rooms on this floor?  Could there be hidden rooms?"