[pnpgm] The Claw

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 15:45:55 CET 2006

Chion suggests the following, "Do what you will with
the thing. I would like a chance to delve into it with
similar spells as the others, but the outcome will
probably be similar. I would suggest that you may use
my name as to whom took it to the east. It will be a
half truth, as I have teleported to the east with it
(refering to going to the castle). Perhaps this will
be more believable if challenged. Any retribution I
recieve will be just compensation for the castle and I
am willing to accept that."

Regarding the trip north, "There is much land in this
world I have not seen yet. The north is one such
place. I would enjoy seeing the great forest. I am
sorry that your father had to make such a choice. To
be forced between love and worse than death is not
something anyone should have to face in a balanced
world"

-Marcel