[pnpgm] Game update #81 - File #298 - Truths are told

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 15:27:02 CEST 2006

         [Later.  Cetric hears Chion's story.]

        Cetric: "Thank you.  An interesting truth.
But I did not understand the word...sin say?..."

Chion just laughs once at Cetric. "I have no doubt you
do not know the word." In Chosai.

        Kasha: "Some of you have been curious by this
mace Icarry. The truth is its a magical one that is
designed to kill guardians.  The leader of the
fighters-for-hire group I trained in had it and killed
many guardians of lairs withit. There is another
truth.  I so much wanted to kill Bertram on Clima.  He
was a wild one.  But I never did.  I always has
wondered who.  I suspected it was Chion?  Was ityou?"
          [He looks at Chion and grins.]

Chion smiles and says, "I've already told my truth for
the evening." Then he'll join the party sleeping away
from Cetric's group and use watchful sleep per his
norm.

-Marcel