[pnpgm] non-fatal combat

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 15:55:42 CEST 2006

Ben'Dar nods to Chion and Z'leyra and says grimly, "I agree.  The bugs
change how we must fight this battle.  The Zen'dan tradition for blood
revenge must be upheld, but it should be carried out only on those who
deserve it.  Innocent Zen'Dans under the mind-controlling influence of these
bugs are not our enemies.  But... at the same time, this battle will be
fierce and deadly.  I will subdue when I can, but I will not hold back if it
will mean defeat in battle."

Ben'Dar will spend the remaining time, until the party moves out, to sharpen
his pike and his dagger, put some finishing touches on his wolf headdress,
and apply some war paint markings to his face and arms (from mud, crushed
berries, etc)