[pnpgm] Game update #90 - File #325 - Plans to be made

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 19:44:23 CEST 2006

Ben'Dar nods and says, "Yes, the positioning sounds fine.  Where will the
Deceiver be?" he jerks a thumb in Cetric's direction.  He adds, "I agree
with you Farseeker.  I would just as soon see Cetric stay behind.  He has
proven himself untrustworthy at best.  But it is not my decision to make...
If he and Praelux are to join the battle, I would suggest they join the
others in the South.  Our enemy likely expects any pursuit to come from the
North, so our greatest concentration of warriors should come from the
opposite direction."

Ben'Dar adds to the plan, "We should move after the midnight gaurds have
been changed.  It will take some time to get into position and to coordinate
our movements.  Probably Thig will have to fly from one position to another
to coordinate so that we do not start the stampede too early.  Our attack
can occur anytime after that, in the sleep-filled hours of the early
morning."

(OOC:  Ben'Dar is ok with the battle plans and votes for an attack sometime
between 2 and 3 am.)