[pnpgm] Game update #89 - File #324 - Praelux found but at a cost

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 14:58:31 CEST 2006

Ben'Dar replies, "If the stampede goes through only the north gate, it will
still be effective.  As long as the people are not directly in the path of
the horses, it is a risk that we must take.  Thig, if you are confident that
the north gate is clear of villagers, I think we should move forward with
our attack and not give the enemy any more chances to learn of our imminent
attack.  Another scouting mission seems a needless risk at this point."

(OOC:  If Thig does go to recon the area a second time, Ben'Dar will
request, "If you're going, you may as well try to determine where the thief
is.  It would be best if we can focus our attack on him.")