[pnpgm] Game update #87 - File #320 - Thig's Report is Given

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 15:58:36 CEST 2006

OOC:  Cool story flashes to the castle!

During the battle-strategy discussion, Ben'Dar nods as each plan is
mentioned.  He adds, "With the element of surprise, we can do much to
weaken their greater numbers.  Our spellcasters and archers can
approach from the North and wait for the signal.  Balrog and I will
approach from the East and enter the corral.  The rest of our warriors
can move past the corral and to the south of the camp and wait for the
signal.  Balrog and I will give the signal:  Balrog is skilled in
stealth and may be able to remove both of the corral gates without
being noticed.  Meanwhile, I will use my wolf headdress and my
knowledge of horses to whip the horses up into a frenzy and send them
stampeding out of the corral and through the camp.  When the horses
stampede, the archers and spellcasters can unleash a fiery attack from
afar on the tents and tipis of the camp to add to the confusion.  At
that point, our enemies will be easy pickings for us to take down from
North, East, and South."  He glances at Thig and says, "Tef'wo is a
special horse and he probably would resist the magic of the claw...but
I do not know for sure and will not risk it.  I still think we should
fight this battle without our horses.  I doubt that the enemy horses
are under control of the claw since they are behind fences.  So we
should be able to frighten them at least long enough to cause a
distraction."  He grins and adds, "Won't it be fitting for us to use
his animals against him during his final battle!"

Later.......

Ben'Dar scowls during the Blue Bug conversation, muttering, "Those
bugs ARE the cause of all this!"  He gives Cetric a long look and
muses quietly to himself, "I wonder how long he has been under the
control of those bugs?"  He then shrugs and motions to Thig, saying,
"You'd better check me over as well...I got bit by one of those things
earlier.  I don't think I have any attached...but you never know."

When Praelux is discovered missing, Ben'Dar yells in frustration, "I
should have realized!  Something was wrong!  He was acting nervous and
scratching at his ears when we were burying the dead villagers.  He
probably has a bug attached too...and now he's probably gone off to
warn all our enemies!"

He looks around at the others and says, "If he's going to warn them,
then we don't have much time.  Can we stop him?  Can any of you
spellcasters catch up to him in time?  If not, we must ride after him
now... else we will have lost the element of surprise!"

(OOC:  First priority is to locate and stop Praelux.  After that,
Ben'Dar votes for the battle plan he outlined above.  He will fight
with his pike, on foot, while wearing the wolf headdress to appease
the wolf spirits.  He will leave Tef'wo behind as stated earlier.
Ben'Dar is wearing his dragon armor and will have his bow and arrows
slung on his back, his dagger in his boot, and his pike in hand.  He
will leave his spear and all the equipment he keeps in saddle bags
behind, with Tef'wo.)