[pnpgm] Game update #86a - File #318 - Supplemental Info

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 15:34:34 CEST 2006

Ben'Dar puts a hand on Z'leyra's shoulder as the makeshift camp is
being set up.  He grins in the darkness, "Well done.  Your tracking
skill...that's some useful magic!  I wish I could do it.  I don't
suppose you could make some sort of item, not now of course but after
this is all over, that would allow the holder to track something as
you have just done?"

"Ben'Dar nods thoughtfully at Strie'bog's words.  "Then we must leave
the horses behind.  We can move in on foot until we are close enough
to see the camp but still remain out of range of the claw's magic.
Then, how many warriors could you move in with your magic?  If you can
move enough of us into the midst of the thief's camp, the battle will
be over quickly."

Ben'Dar's eyes flash with excitement and he looks around at the faces
of his friends until his eyes meet Cetric's.  He glares at Cetric and
says hotly, "For once you and I agree, Deceiver.  Vengeance of the
Zen'Da will be swift and brutal this day.  None will survive our
attack!"

Once the party has received Thig's recon report, his plans may change,
but his tentative actions are:  Ben'Dar will lead Tef'wo to the point
where they can see signs of the enemy's camp.  He will rely on the
night vision of Thig and Jordi to help with this.  He will take Tef'wo
no closer than about a mile away from where he thinks the claw is.
>From there, he will leave Tef'wo behind and will ask Strie'bog to be
teleported into the camp where he will attack the claw-bearer and any
of his minions with his magic pike.