[pnpgm] Ben'Dar comments

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 14:04:21 CET 2006

As the party prepares to ride to the village, Ben'Dar says in his typical
straight-forward way, "Back to the village?!  Thanks to Z'leyra's magic, we
know it was two men on horseback who stole something and judging by the
tracks they're only a few hours away from here!  Why are we going in the
opposite direction to talk to more clueless people in a village?  We should
already be at a full gallop, pursuing those who did this thing.  Let us
simply beat the information out of those who did this thing!!!"

(OOC: If the party is set on going to the village, Ben'Dar shrugs and
mutters, "...I hope Caladan's group is making a little better progress than
we are..." and he rides ahead, his ruddy face made even darker with
frustration.)