[pnpgm] Strie'bog and the elder.

Robert A. Maxwell rmax at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 8 17:39:00 CET 2006

Strie'bog has EL 1 Healing.  If Thig's is better, Strie'bog will let Thig do the healing.  If not, then Strie'bog will do it.  In either case, he will cast Bless on the elder increasing his constitution (max EL).

Below are comments based on Thig having the better healing ability.

He looks to Thig.  "My healing abilities are still weak, but I can aid him by strengthening his bodies ability to recover.  If you will use your magic to heal him, I will strengthen him."