[pnpgm] magic explaination

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Thu Feb 2 06:06:01 CET 2006

After pondering a bit Z'leyra explains "Chaos magic, like most or maybe
all magic, comes from or through a power. Chaos is a power with little
or no emapthy or respect for others. Those who use it are known for
seeking power, with little regard for the consequences of its use. A
quick rule of thumb - those who seek chaos power rarely are going to use
it to better the lives of others."

"Chaos gods are known for their violence and evil doings. They prefer to
inspire fear than love. But they are part of the world and help keep it
from being too boring. They act as a counter to Law, which if
unrestricted might make everything regimented, allowing no choices but
those allowed by those in charge or the philosophy they profess to
follow."

"I respect both, they have their place. But I prefer to aid Balance,
which seeks to keep all in balance. I also serve the Elder forces I am
allied with. The spirits of nature and of the Sidh are individuals of
their own thought, but with a respect for tradition, for nature and for
each other."