[pnpgm] re invisibility .. off to scout

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Sat Dec 9 02:13:27 CET 2006

Yes, Z'leyra tells the party what Corona said.

Z'leyra smiles and replies to Ben'dar "Invisibility is a spell that most
spellcasters that know it can only cast to keep someone invisible for a
few moments. Good enough to scout a room, but not long enough to scout
an army. Currently I can only cast it to last five minutes."

    "We are still in Zen'da territory so the most likely army would be
of Zen'da, with whom we should be safe enough. If it isn't Zen'da
well...we might have a large fight on our hands. I will go scout for
myself. I should be back soon."

    With that she dismounts, handing the reins to Ben'dar, strips -
piling her gear on her horse, turns into an eagle and flies off (with
Corona) towards the army.