[pnpgm] Re: Update 108

Robert A. Maxwell rmax at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 29 01:23:00 CEST 2006

Regarding the gem, now seeing that it increases influence chance, Strie'bog will put his hat in for that item.

As for Wisdom, "The claw can wait, as it is now protected.  I will ask for the Wisdom of the gods once the threat of the castle has been elimitated."

So, he will wait until after the castle to deal with the Claw.

To Chion, "we are both in need, and you are a friend.  Sharing this blessing between us will help all gathered."

As for preperation for the castle, Strie'bog will cast Blessing at max EL on his OCV and DCV.  At least he'll be a better archer afterwards.