[pnpgm] To Z'leyra regarding the claw

Robert A. Maxwell rmax at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 12 22:10:20 CEST 2006

"Z'leyra," Strie'bog begins, "I suspect that the ritual that Cetric proposes will take time.  Once back in the village, I can aid you in learning about the claw by asking the Court of Life to grant me wisdom regarding the magics of the claw.  It is possible that there is a way to destroy the artifact, or maybe it was created for a purpose that has not been met as of yet.  Whichever, I am sure the guidance of great Cerrunos will help direct or feet to the proper path."