[pnpgm] To Ben'dar

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Thu Aug 10 18:12:31 CEST 2006

Looking troubled after visiting the horses, Z'leyra approaches Ben'dar
as he goes to rest.

"Ben'dar. Please do not try to use the Claw. Indeed, don't touch it,
keep it away from your skin, preferably in a bag or something so your
are not directly wearing it and while you have the Claw make sure that
you are wearing the belt I made for you. I think I will have to cast
additional protections before I can handle it for the Perception spell."

To others after Ben'dar has gone to rest Z'leyra cautions "I cannot say
for sure, but the Claw may have a wicked spirit trying to take over
whomsoever touches it. If Ben'dar suddenly seems different it may be
because the spirit has taken over his body. If that occurs we shaman
will have a difficult fight to drive it back into the Claw and get
Ben'dar's spirit back into it's rightful place."