[pnpgm] Chion's thoughts at this moment...

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 19:33:31 CEST 2005

Chion is laughing inside to himself. He knew that the
problem lay in the person(s) with power. "What ever
changes?" he thinks to himself. If the gag is removed
he will be smiling, but will heed his mentor's warning
not to change the "lands" through magic. He can't wait
to hear what the challenges will be. Getting water
from a stone is his specialty, after all.

OOC - I fully expected it, and Chion would typically
never let anyone else ever serve him something to
drink (and certainly will now be able to say "remember
the northern plains" whenever asked). But "we" went
along with it because astral webbing and assassinating
every member of the tribe were probably not options to
the campaign... LOL.

-Marcel