[pnpgm] Ben'Dar actions

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 03:49:36 CEST 2005

(ooc: oops, sent this to your private email Scott, reposting here to the
mailing list...)
 At the completion of Caladan's test, Ben'Dar looks upon his friend with
undisguised pride and admiration. "You are willing to make such a sacrifice
for the sake of your people." Ben'Dar glances out the open window of the
lodge to where Tef'wo is tied up outside. Then he looks down at the floor
ashamed, "I don't think I would have the strength, were it my test." Looking
back up, he nods respectfully and clasps Caladan's forearm tightly, "You are
a great man, Sundancer, and I am proud to be of service to you, now and
always."
 As Cetric passes around the peace drink, Ben'Dar looks at Cetric with
distaste, but then glancing at Caladan, he shrugs and takes a gulp, passing
it on.
 Ben'Dar sees that Strie'bog is very upset and pulls him apart from the
others, "I know that you are angry with Cetric, and I don't blame you.
Cetric deserves a slow, painful death. But that would hurt Caladan's people
at a time when they are already in trouble. Let us determine what this
grave-robbing, crop-failing menace is and eliminate it first. Then, we can
exact a suitable revenge upon Cetric for his treachery. But right now, I
need some healing...and I'm in the mood for some of your music. Care to play
some of that soothing healing music to help me with this?" He pulls his
shirt down to expose the swollen, ugly bruise covering much of his upper
arm, wincing slightly as he does so.
 Later that evening, Ben'Dar shows the rest of the civilized members of the
party just how rowdy barbarians can get, by challenging them and all the
warriors of Caladan's tribe to a drinking contest. During the contest, he
teaches (very noisily) some Fel'oros drinking songs and drinking games. That
is...until he passes out in the early hours of the morning. :-)
 (OOC: Ben'Dar gained some skill points in the whip...did he also get a few
skill points in unarmed combat?)