[pnpgm] Chion's reaction to the Test of Caladon

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 04:17:04 CEST 2005

(OOC: Regarding Jordi's comments about looking to Caladan and Ben'Dar as the
leaders... Ben'Dar has deferred to Caladan during this quest, and continues
to do so, even more so, in his home tribe. If Jordi looks to Ben'Dar for
guidance or cues on how to behave, Ben'Dar in turn, is looking to Caladan in
the same manner.)
 Ben'Dar has remained quiet and thoughtful through all of this, though his
eyes narrowed in anger, then widened in shock during Cetric's speech. He
looks to each of the other party members as they make comments, but says
nothing at first.
 Standing near Chion, he overhears the muttered comment, and nods in
agreement. Unfolding his arms, he holds up his hands to try to quiet the
other party members, interjecting, "Let Caladan answer. It is his test to
accept or reject, as he will."