[pnpgm] Jordi's decisions.

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 23:50:34 CET 2005

(OOC: Z'leyra is skilled in horse healing? If no, Ben'dar has some skill to
do it due to his skill in horsemanship and horse husbandry. Ben'Dar will
watch Z'leyra's healing technique on the horse to help and/or learn.)
 Ben'Dar takes a big bite of a hunk of meat, cooked over the fire until it
is practically falling from the bone. His chin smeared with grease, he takes
a big swallow of ale from the large mug in his other hand. Belching hugely,
he looks up at Caladan, "Do you need me to come along, Sundancer? If no, I'd
prefer to stay here among the People."
 Later, Ben'Dar comments to those who remain behind, "Let's go examine some
of the graves that have been disturbed. I'd like to see firsthand what we're
dealing with."