[pnpgm] Healing skills?

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Sat May 14 06:17:00 CEST 2005

Z'leyra inquires of the party "I know several of you have healing spells
of one type or another. It is an excellent idea for you to utilize this
chance for you to get better. Do any of you have healing skills that do
not utilize magic? If so, this is an excellent chance to practice the
skill on some of the less wounded injured."
    "I will be happy to demonstrate the skills, and spells of healings
that I know. If you know others I would be happy to learn. Unless
someone proves to be better than I at healing, it would probably be best
that I treat the most severly injured as I can bring them most quickly
to good health."
    "If there is time I try to use healing massage <note: this is part
of eroticist skill> with balms and oils and healing skill with a healing
kit that utilizes healing herbs before, and after, any healing spell.
This increases the healing likely to happen by a considerable amount."
<It allows 1xhealing spell and 2x HC rolls, with big modifiers, each
day.>
    "By the way, I do have magic stones that automatically cure death
poisons and diseases, they require being swirled in the proper water
filled goblet and the water then being drunk. Remember this if I am
affected." <She smiles>