[pnpgm] Heal then track to lair

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Fri May 13 04:02:23 CEST 2005

Z'leyra offers to heal any party members that are injured, using healing
skill and healing massage before using a Healing Spell. She has plenty
of mana but will certainly not object to others getting experience in
healing.

After the healing and those still wounded settling down to rest she will
offer to help track the serpent women to their lair. "I am a good
tracker, let me help assist in tracking these creatures to their lair."

As far as the fate of the prisoner goes: "I do not forsee this prisoner
living long unless she escapes. I say we avoid the hassle of
transporting the prisoner to her demise and simply release her soul to
seek its rebirth or other fate in the afterlife."