[pnpgm] Game Update #5 - File #18 - Gear, Actions and other stuff

pnpgm pnpgm at softhome.net
Fri Mar 25 07:14:06 CET 2005

     Alias/Player          Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
     Balrog                Balrog            Warrior Normal/Human  Ma
     Chris Wells           Ben'dar           Warrior Normal/Human  Ma
     Tom Crockett          Caladan           Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
     Marcel Liberty        Chion             Sailor  Normal/Human  Ma
     Bob Eldred/Nomad      Damon             Sailor  Normal/Human  Ma
     Ryan Torres           Farseeker         Warrior Normal/Human  Ma
     Sergi Sallent         Jordi             Wizard  Normal/Elf    Ma
     Tim Falkenberg        Malradh ben Kasha Merc    Normal/Human  Ma
     Wayne Richardson/Uji  Thig              Sidh MU Normal/Faerry Ma
     Orion (Paul Broman)   Trembyl           Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
     Wout Broere           Unali             Ninja   Normal/Human  Fe
     Scott Adams           Xian              Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
     Alex Koponen          Z'leyra           Healer  Normal/Human  Fe
     Animals: Ventrius/Pogo Thig's dogs, Firesnake of Caladan's

     Game Web Site - For updates, files, links, etc.

<http://users.cybermax.net/~longshot/pbem/index.htm>http://users.cybermax.ne
t/~longshot/pbem/index.htm

     Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at softhome.net

     Game Update #5 in sequence (file #18)

    Admin notes: None

    From Ben'dar: [Re: Actions]
      Ben'Dar will spend the 10 days practicing his horsemanship
      skill and getting used to his new horse.  He is willing to
      instruct anyone who wants to learn that skill during the 10 days.

      Ben'Dar also continues to practice his Marentian language skills
      as he chats with other members of the party along the way.

      Ben'Dar would like to hone his survival skills as well, and if
      the opportunity arises, he is open to evening hunts to bring
      down some game for a nice evening roast.  :-)
    GM: You can practice horsemanship and instruct Chion as well.
      I will give you 10 in Horsemanship and 20 to Chion since
      your instructing him (he gets 2 per day).  As to hunting
      we'll have to get to that when/if it occurs.  Chion the
      20 still means you need 20 to earn the Horsemanship skill.
      So you'll need to ride some more.

    Ok. Short update.  As a reminder theres 10 days before
    party gets to Cholchara city.  It may be 11 depending
    on some factors of encumberance but likely not.

     Day 2 - Take ship from Sivas to Maren via Lake Sivas [1 day]
     day 3 - Maren City
     Day 4 - West 30 miles on Plains/Road
     Day 5 - West 30 Miles over river via plains/Road  [Crossroads town]
     Day 6 - Nort-NE - Plains/Road toward Cholchara 30 miles
     Day 7 - 30 Miles - E-NE Plains/Road
     Day 8 - 30 Miles - East- then North plains/Road
     Day 9 - 30 Miles - East - North East - Plains/Road near
     Day 10- 15 miles then enter Cholchara city (likely midday)

    Now some areas and info still needed from you guys.

    * Ten Day worth of Actions

      Balrog    - Practices whip skill
      Caladan   - Practices Bow, No spells
      Farseeker - Practices Throwing Axe
      Xian      - Practices flute with Thig, No spells
      Trembyl   - Practices Hand to Hand skill, no spells
      Kasha     - Practices Mace skill
      Thig      - Practices Bow skill, no spells
      Z'leyra   - Practices Shield skill, some spells cast
      Chion     - Learns Horsemanship
      Ben'dar   - Practices Horsemanship

      Jordi     - Unknown
      Unali     - Unknown

      [Chion, Jordi and z'leyra having mana regenerated]

    * Gear

      As stated earlier gear will be critical in selection of
      near stuff, placement of stuff on sheet, food and other
      aspects.  So I know what is being taken and not taken.

      Balrog    - Gear done
      Caladan   - Gear Done
      Farseeker - Gear Done
      Xian      - Gear Done
      Trembyl   - Gear Done
      Kasha     - Gear Done
      Thig      - Gear Done
      Z'leyra   - Gear Done
      Chion     - Gear Done
      Ben'dar   - Gear Done

      Jordi     - Unknown / No Gear deteremined
      Unali     - Unknown / No Gear deteremined

    * Character Descriptiona

      I'm working on a new file for the website that has only the
      character descriptions in it.  Like the old game site had
      one this will give new info on what a character may have
      changed or have.

      I will be complete with this file when I get gear info
      from Unali and Jordi.

    * Encumberance

      I've worked on the file for encumberance and who is
      encumbered and what horses may be.  Right now we have
      2 draft horses coming with us.  One carrying gear and
      one food (grain for horses).  This file will be importnat
      to determine party speed and other things.  I'll be
      finished with this data as well when get actions from
      Unali and Jordi.

    So at this point I'm ready to move on except for I need
    info from Unali and Jordi (Gear and Actions).

    Unali - I know your busy if you want I can determine based
    on what I figure you'll carry or leave behind (at aren's
    place or ranch or manor) and what you'll take.  But I'll
    need to know if you take other stuff like more food or
    clothing as outlined in other posts.

Fringe BBS - EWOG II - 904-733-1721
Telegard / Allfix Beta Site
ICQ: 24436933