[pnpgm] Post Plains Battle

SERGI SALLENT igresigres at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 30 10:22:16 CEST 2005

   "You are right, Strie'bog... but, first, we are
showing our honorability not killing them; of course,
they can lie when they return home.  And second, with
three horses per man, they can raise the alarm very
soon... and if the tribe decides to chase us, starting
distance will be short.  Plus, the tribe's horses are,
for sure, in better shape than ours."

                        Jordi/Sergi