[pnpgm] The choice...

Robert A. Maxwell rmax at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 15 22:29:58 CEST 2005

"While speed is desired, so to is safety, for we will be of little help if we have to fight our way to Caladan's tribe.  Traveling by the river will be longer, but should ensure that we arive in fit shape to be of aid."

Strie'bog will approach Z'leyra.  "You have spoken of healing herbs and plants.  My mother showed me how to make a few salves for massage, but little else.  If you have time as we travel, could I talk to you about the plants that can be used to help the wounded or infirmed?"

Each night when it is safe, Strie'bog will entertain his companions with song or story.  If anyone wants to learn to play, he will gladly teach.