[pnpgm] Jordi's Regeneration

SERGI SALLENT igresigres at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 11:44:24 CEST 2005

      Jordi is impressed by the elven maidens; and he
remains silent for the rest of the night, except for
this:
      "If you don't mind, Thig, I will cast the
Regeneration spell on Farseeker.  I need... a lot of
practice, I'm still a very bad magician, and I need to
improve my skills.  And, of course, Z'leyra, you can
watch as much as you want."
      Jordi spends a lot of time this night looking to
the river...  however, at the morning, he seems to be
okey.
                      Sergi/Jordi