[pnpgm] Actions for Jordi

SERGI SALLENT igresigres at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 13:57:48 CEST 2005

        Jordi will fire his bow to the creature
fighting with Chion; its impressive size will make it
a good target.  (OOC: Scott, if you use the rules for
hitting big targets with bows, Jordi can deal a lot of
damage to the criature... if not, it's the biggest
target, and big monsters are usually dangerous
monsters...).
        Jordi will move to his right (East, or right
border of our map) while yelling: "move to your left,
Chion." with the idea of having a better angle for
fire next turn.

                        Sergi