[pnpgm] Jordi wakes up.

SERGI SALLENT igresigres at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 20:14:13 CEST 2005

     Hello:

     OOC 1: What "HH" stands for? It is at the left of
the Alias/Player column... thank you, Scott.
     OOC 2: Sorry for the lack of posting.  Very bad
week.

     Jordi wakes up quickly, and hears the noises and
yells from the rest of the campament.
     He mentally curses, takes his quiver, bow, sword
and shield (OOC: correct assumption, Scott: Jordi
doesn't sleep in armor...), and exists the tent.
After discovering what happens (OOC: I imagine you
will roll to see what he discovers), Jordi charges
towards the nearest enemy he has detected.  (OOC: If
he sees both of them, he charges towards the monster
attacking the horses, trying to avoid that it harms
the horses.).
                                 Sergi