[pnpgm] Thoughts about the dragon.

SERGI SALLENT igresigres at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 11:23:25 CEST 2004

      OOC: I assumed that our retreat route was
throught the way we know, that is, across the door &
wall breached due to the naphta explosion.  So, we
don't have a near door to blockade the dragon.  And,
if we retreat throught the corridor, with a dragon
chasing us, we can end roasted if the dragon as a
breath attack.
           Using the other exit can take the party to
a no-exit room, and we will be trapped.

           If the party decides to retreat, Jordi will
cover the party's retreat, trying to use the
concealing mist to cover the retreat of the party.

                                   Sergi