[pnpgm] Chion wonders aloud

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 17:53:43 CEST 2004

"Why should we attack them while they are outside the
cave? We should let them come in. Archers can go up to
the area where the Gargoyles were. Fighters can be
aboard each of the other ships, perhaps loaded
arbelists can be aimed at the flying ship after it is
docked... No doubt there will be at least one more
priestess I'll need to kill... Hmmm... what else
should we consider... Ah yes, no doubt the ones coming
back will be of relatively high moral, since they no
doubt just looted a city or two. So they might have
some wounded and or some folks that aren't all that
ready to fight if caught by surprise in a confined
space. Perhaps we should put a few heads on pikes as a
welcome? Naw... these guys probably wouldn't go for
that. I don't think the plan to get the jar off the
ship will work, since it seemed resistant to magic
when I tried the other one. Maybe we could figure out
how to use the one we have to get one of these two to
fly? That might work... so much time to consider such
things..."

>From the rambling loud mind of Chion.

-Marcel