[pnpgm] Better plan anyone?

SERGI SALLENT igresigres at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 20 12:10:32 CEST 2004

    (OOC: It seems we have two plans...).

> Z'leyra says "Someone can cast Speed on me, I can
> turn into an eagle and fly
> to the airship. Under it's hull I will cast
> invisibility, land on deck, turn
> human, distract them by releasing some lines, get
> the magic jar, turn into
> an eagle, grab the jar and leave. Hopefully the
> airship will then fall out
> of the sky."
>
> "Anyone have a better plan? If you do, please speak
> up."

   "I can cast speed on you, and also invisibility -it
will be difficult for you to cast a spell once you're
turned into an eagle, I guess-.  However, I doubt you
will be able to grab the magic jar; at least, the
important members of the crew will understand quickly
what you're trying to do, and they will try to stop
you.  Besides, if I remember correctly, the magic jar
is hidden, near the rudder, and there is always people
near the rudder of a ship; people who will attack you.
 However, if you wish, I will try to help you as much
as I can.
    I still consider that my plan has a better chance
of success.  Once they are near the docks, they will
discover what has happened, but they won't be
battle-ready, so I hope we will beat them."