[pnpgm] Plan.

SERGI SALLENT igresigres at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 11:52:03 CEST 2004

   Loot division option: I'm not sure.  I will have to
think about it.  Sorry.

   The nasty ship:

   "I suggest taking one of the high ranking
prisioners of the docks area, use magic on him/her,
and made him/her tell us what are the signals between
the fortress and the incoming ships; for sure they
will have signals.  Then, we can give the ship the
instructions needed so it will enter the cave without
suspecting anything, and ambush it."

   (OOC: Jordi can cast a fascination spell.  And he's
willing to do it.)

                                           Sergi