[pnpgm] Game update #666 - File #69 - The Devil Speaks

pnpgm pnpgm at softhome.net
Tue Nov 9 03:25:40 CET 2004

Ok.  So this isn't a real update...

Just some Information.

I have completed the 2 week actions for Ben'dar...(the easiest)

I have actions from Jordi and Z'leyra in backlog and will get to those soon.

This only leaves actions for the 2 weeks on ship for Chion and Unali.
If you guys have questions holler.

As a reminder:

Skills: If you want to practice skills a instructor you get 2 ponts per day
without 1 point.  Combat skills you'll have to use all day and rest that night
for the EP.  For other skills it will depend on that skill.  A music skill for
example might need all day dedication while a Seaman skill to me would mainly
be a day learning thing as night would not require more tutoring.

Spells: If you cast spells you may want to let me know of failures plans
(ie if
yous pell in the casting for that spell what then retry?)...

Items: If you investigate your loot

   A) Knowledge: Typically only 1 this voyage due to the limit but it can gain
attributes for one item (I've come up with a home rule)
   2) Buying info: Have to do on mainland but I have a formulae based on
attributes of item how much it could cost from SC to GC.
 3) Experimentation: The most dangerous but you may not know all the
attributes
like MEL or EL.

Just plan for 2 weeks now and we'll do the 3 months later on.

Once I finish the 2 week actions we'll go with sailing and the only encounter
for the trip of any value.

Till then...

No rush perse but just a friendly nudge :)

Jordi your next expect email in a day or two...
Z'leyra your in ICQ...just beep me :)

If anyone has ICQ or IRC access now (I'd have to check my old application
files) let me know we can do the 2 weeks or 3 months live and speed things up.

Till then....  The Troll Wife says bye slurp..bye!

Fringe BBS - EWOG II - 904-733-1721
Telegard / Allfix Beta Site
ICQ: 24436933