[pnpgm] Game update #269 - File #461 - Farseeker and others prepare...

pnpgm pnpgm at softhome.net
Tue May 4 05:38:28 CEST 2004

  Ht Alias/Player          Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
  Rh NPC Noble             Aren Solest       Duke    Normal/Human  Ma
  Rh Balrog                Balrog            Warrior Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Tom Crockett          Caladan           Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  ?? Marcel Liberty        Chion             Sailor  Normal/Human  Ma
  ?? Burton Choinski       Cholan            Sailor  Normal/Human  Ma
  Rh Bob Eldred/Nomad      Damon             Sailor  Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Ryan Torres           Farseeker         Warrior Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Tim Falkenberg        Malradh ben Kasha Merc    Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh NPC Spy               Suresh Nambler    Spy     Normal/Human  Ma
  Rh Orion (Paul Broman)   Trembyl           Fighter Normal/Human  Ma
  Rh NPC Fighter           Triest            Warrior Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Franseco B./Bondo     Valgor            Noble   Normal/Human  Ma
  Rh Scott Adams           Xian              Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Wout Broere           Unali             Ninja   Normal/Human  Fe
  Wh Alex Koponen          Z'leyra           Healer  Normal/Human  Fe
  -- Lyman R. Hampton      Kaylle            Scholar Normal/Faerry Ma
  -- Wayne Richardson/Uji  Thig              Sidh MU Normal/Faerry Ma
  Rh ------???-----------  Neva              Archer  Normal/Elf    Fe
  Rh Sergi Sallent         Jordi             Unsure  Normal/Elf    Ma
  Rh Npc Noble             Marta Valnon      Noble   Normal/Human  Fe
     Ally Section - Diplomats/Ex prisoners - 26 Allies
      G1  Akat, Zenon    (Goidan),     Chandris, Eri      (Kolari)
      G1  Vaeth, Tuon    (Donaran),    Vaidia, Anil       (Donaran)
      G2 *Zablin, Ris    (Zen'dan)     Ayddar Nylykerka   (Thaliban)
      G2  Nil Spaar      (Ursmaian),   Norda Proi         (Lemasan)
      G3  Walling, Dex   (Helvan)      Zing, Troyis       (Kll'Maun)
      G3  Amin, Rajwani  (Lemasan),    Qasir, Shah        (Ro'babzan)
      G1  Jevan, Corz    (Bhamotin),   Jezek, Gord        (Bhamotin)
      G1  Qualres, Diana (Shuikalese), Oolas, Kirz        (Katalan)
      G1  Abzyon, Wi     (Choisuan),   Xavier, Rua        (Fomorian),
      G1  Makki, Pov     (Katalan),    Matta, Kartz       (R'hiselkan)
      G4  Zenakhis, Trom (Fomorian),   Ackbar, Feli       (Chunrey)
      G4  Jozak, Mer     (Robari),     Zabel, Eti         (Artadan)
      G4  Goins, Sharmon (Teosian(,    Havirmar Havigashu (Vahearian)

         Player               Email Address            Email Status
     Scott Adams            pnpgm at softhome.net          Working
     Marcel Liberty/Chion   kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com     Working
     Tim Falkenberg         Malradh at yahoo.co.uk         Unknown
     Wout Broere            broere at powersandperils.org  Working
     Burton Choinski        bchoinski at attbi.com         Working
     Sergi Sallent          igresigres at yahoo.com        Working
     Alex Koponen"          akoponen at mosquitonet.com    Working
     Animals: Ventrius/Pogo Thig's dogs, Firesnake of Caladan's
              Tikil (Cholan's Ferret) (in bag)
              FisherKing (Z'leyra's Eagle), 2 Wagon Horses, Hippogriff

     Powers & Perils Web Page - for some who might want it:
     http://abroere.xs4all.nl/broere/pnp/) or www.powersandperils.org

      Game Web Site - For updates, files, links, etc.
     http://users.cybermax.net/~longshot/pbem/index.htm

     Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at softhome.net

     Game Update #269 in sequence (file #461)

     Admin notes:  None
     ----------------------------update-------------------------------
     [Recap]     - None
     [New Stuff  - Current Situation]

        From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
           IF Z'leyra is convinced she has been lied to she will
           knock the offender down, threaten him with her axe and
           offer "You have one chance to to tell the truth."

           Otherwise she will state "Lock them up." And then go
           off to follow Farseeker and Co.

           Taking time to deal with her clothes would take her out
           of action for far too long. The only realistic way to
           deal with the dress is either to trash it or to soak
           it completely in blood so that it is dyed a reddish
           brown after washing. If she gets a good blood source
           she will choose the second choice.
        GM: Ack.  Macbre but interesting use of situation :)

     ---------------------------Actions---------------------------

      Time: Estimated  6:47am-7:02am  - Morning Day 22

      [Level 5 - ]

         [Z'leyra stares down the guards.  Suresh seems to confirm
          their story but how much would he really know of this
          place?  She doesn't have time to think too long on it.
          She threatens with body language and the axe but no one
          breaks under the strain.  She finally lowers her axe.]
         Z'leyra: "Lock them up."

         [Aren quickly asks for a group to the prisoners and to
          find the keys.  Triest, Amin, Dex, Wi, Kasha, Ris and
          Shah will escort the prisoners down.]

         [Caladan rushes up and yells for Thig.  He explains
          on the run that Farseeker needs him.  Thig flies ahead
          and soon loses Caladan...]

      [Level 6 - ]

         [Thig arrives below and finds Farseeker.]
         Farseeker: "There may be a door on the other side of the
           room like above.  If there is we need you to protect
           any retreat from it."
         Thig: "Ok." [He quickly reloads his reapeating crossbow..]
         Farseeker: "Ready?"
         Trembyl: "Where's Unali?"
         [Caladan comes up as well and meets the others..]

      [Level 5 - ]

         Aren: "We better move on up..."

      Time: Estimated  6:49am-7:04am  - Morning Day 22
      [Two minutes pass]

      ---------------------------

      A quick update.  Since didn't get much actions figured like
      myself everyone was busy or such.  Plus I ran out of time :)
      Anyways, the update is above for now.  Friday I'll do the
      first combat of level 6.  You have options to choose which
      way to go.

      Just a note at this point.  Be specific on room actions.
      If you enter a room looking for people that's what I'll
      assume.  Not that you search the room for hidden money
      pouches under some guard's pillow.  :)

        ------------------------

    Actions? Comments?
    Next update Friday...

        [No Map Changes]

    Level 5 -
         Xian, Thig, Triest, Chion, Jordi, Caladan, Amin, Farseeker,
         Neva, Dex, Wi, Kasha,  Ris, Shah, Kaylle, Suresh, Aren,
         Unali, Z'leyra, Valgor [26 total]
    Main cave - Spaar, Qorz, Marta, Talz, Females (2) [Level 2]
    Taking prisoners - Triest, Amin, Dex, Wi, Kasha, Ris, Shah

Level 6 - Office Level

              1         2         3         4         5         6
     123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890
   A|%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%|
   B|%                                                         %%|
   C|%                                                         %%|
   D|%                            %%%%=%%%%                    %%|
   E|%                                                         %%|
   F|%                            %%%%%=%%%                     %|
   G|%                                % %                       %|
   H|%                                % %                       %|
   I|%                                %g%                       %|
   J|%                                %U%%%%%%%%%%              %|
   K|%                                % %%       %              %|
   L|%                          %%%%=%% %        %              %|
   M|%                         %%%%%FT  %%   Q   %              %|
   N|%                         %%W   %%  [       %              %|
   O|%                         %%%%*%%%%%%%%%%%%%%              %|

        Normal scale = each row = 20 feet.  Each column = 5 feet
        Q   = Priestess Lounge
        W   = Stairs down to 5
        g   = Knocked out guard
        F = Farseeker, T=Trembyl, U=Unali