[pnpgm] Some comments

SERGI SALLENT igresigres at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 11:26:12 CEST 2004

    Hello again:

    Some minor comments:
    a) Jordi doesn't know what is exactly the nasty
summoned monster.  He simply knows it's big, and for
sure very dangerous.  But as I explained in his
background, he's a little bit overconfident (and
that's something difficult to role play for me, and
over cautious person...).  So, I believe that he is
following the correct course of action for his
personality: distract the monster so Neva can kill the
priestess.
    b) I don't know what is an Alal, I don't care, I
won't look for it in the book 3 (hey, I don't want to
start to cry for the future death of my character...).
 It's the advantatge of being a novice player: the fun
isn't ruined by excesive knowledge of the rules.
    c) Jordi tries to follow the hexside line "2"
until he atracts the attention of the monster, then
tries to move to hexside line "1", atracting the
monster to the N of the map, but being cautious of
letting Cholan enough room to fight the guards.
    d) I love hexgrids!!!! Until they are a nuisance
or pose a lot of job for our GM.
                        Sergi