[pnpgm] What to do now?

SERGI SALLENT igresigres at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 17:07:38 CEST 2004

      After clearing the NW of the level, Jordi stops
for some moments and begins to think what to do.  He
joins with the rest of the party members who aren't
involved in the "siege" of the priestess:
      "I suggest going to the next level.  The
priestess can tell the people of the upper levels,
using magic or teleporting, what is going on; perhaps
there are stairs in the room where she is; we need to
attack them before they organize.  I suggest Unali
goes first, and the rest can follow her; Wi can go to
tell the others what we are doing."
                                   Sergi