[pnpgm] Ben'Dar charges North

Chris and Karen Wells ckwells at comcast.net
Sun Aug 29 18:51:54 CEST 2004

As Guard #4 slumps down and Ben'Dar rips out the spear, he is startled by the lack of any blood.  Ben'Dar is relatively inexperienced in real combat (training is one thing...but killing people is still fairly new to him).  However, even to his inexperienced eyes, something suspicious is going on here.  He wonders....  "Are these guards human?  Are they living people or some sort of magical constructs?"

I suppose it is impossible to tell in the heat of battle, and these thoughts are just fleeting flashes in Ben'Dar's brain as he is already moving on to the next foe...

He whirls to his right (facing north) and rushes at full speed along the East wall past the people attacking Guard #1, staying in between the line of our guys and the wall.  If the mist dissipates or moves and he sees Cholan and Guard #2 when he gets there....he will come around to the North-East of Cholan to spear Guard #2 from the side (G5).  However, more than likely the mist will still be in place, so Ben'Dar won't be able to see Guard #2 when he gets to that point.  If that's the case, he will continue North to C5 or B5, looking for an opening in the flames to charge in and take out that Bodyguard from the side.