[pnpgm] Advancing...

SERGI SALLENT igresigres at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 12:11:12 CEST 2004

      About Time Travel:

      I won't enter into the rules discussion; I just
see a minor problem.  Imagine our buddy travels one
week back.  He hides.  He begins to heal, to recover
mana, etc... then, one night, while he's sleeping, the
climans capture him.  And torture him.  And learn
everything about us.  And then, they are waiting for
us when we enter the fortress.  Oops!!! it will be a
major headache... it's a big risk...

      About Game:

      "Perhaps Princess Sava can cast some
invisibility spells and some luck spells... this will
greatly help us.  A protection versus chaos spells
will also come handly..." -says Jordi, looking to
Sava.
      "Also, opening the door and entering seems a
terrible plan... we will have to cross a narrow place,
while all the climan priests throwing spells at us...
perhaps the ancient dwellers of this place can make a
hole in one of the walls? Then, we will be able to do
a surprise attack, or something similar..."

                               Sergi