[pnpgm] Game update #264 - File #456 - Empty rooms and Surprises..

pnpgm pnpgm at softhome.net
Fri Apr 16 07:10:14 CEST 2004

  Ht Alias/Player          Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
  Rh NPC Noble             Aren Solest       Duke    Normal/Human  Ma
  Rh Balrog                Balrog            Warrior Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Tom Crockett          Caladan           Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  ?? Marcel Liberty        Chion             Sailor  Normal/Human  Ma
  ?? Burton Choinski       Cholan            Sailor  Normal/Human  Ma
  Rh Bob Eldred/Nomad      Damon             Sailor  Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Ryan Torres           Farseeker         Warrior Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Tim Falkenberg        Malradh ben Kasha Merc    Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh NPC Spy               Suresh Nambler    Spy     Normal/Human  Ma
  Rh Orion (Paul Broman)   Trembyl           Fighter Normal/Human  Ma
  Rh NPC Fighter           Triest            Warrior Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Franseco B./Bondo     Valgor            Noble   Normal/Human  Ma
  Rh Scott Adams           Xian              Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  Wh Wout Broere           Unali             Ninja   Normal/Human  Fe
  Wh Alex Koponen          Z'leyra           Healer  Normal/Human  Fe
  -- Lyman R. Hampton      Kaylle            Scholar Normal/Faerry Ma
  -- Wayne Richardson/Uji  Thig              Sidh MU Normal/Faerry Ma
  Rh ------???-----------  Neva              Archer  Normal/Elf    Fe
  Rh Sergi Sallent         Jordi             Unsure  Normal/Elf    Ma
  Rh Npc Noble             Marta Valnon      Noble   Normal/Human  Fe
     Ally Section - Diplomats/Ex prisoners - 26 Allies
      G1  Akat, Zenon    (Goidan),     Chandris, Eri      (Kolari)
      G1  Vaeth, Tuon    (Donaran),    Vaidia, Anil       (Donaran)
      G2 *Zablin, Ris    (Zen'dan)     Ayddar Nylykerka   (Thaliban)
      G2  Nil Spaar      (Ursmaian),   Norda Proi         (Lemasan)
      G3  Walling, Dex   (Helvan)      Zing, Troyis       (Kll'Maun)
      G3  Amin, Rajwani  (Lemasan),    Qasir, Shah        (Ro'babzan)
      G1  Jevan, Corz    (Bhamotin),   Jezek, Gord        (Bhamotin)
      G1  Qualres, Diana (Shuikalese), Oolas, Kirz        (Katalan)
      G1  Abzyon, Wi     (Choisuan),   Xavier, Rua        (Fomorian),
      G1  Makki, Pov     (Katalan),    Matta, Kartz       (R'hiselkan)
      G4  Zenakhis, Trom (Fomorian),   Ackbar, Feli       (Chunrey)
      G4  Jozak, Mer     (Robari),     Zabel, Eti         (Artadan)
      G4  Goins, Sharmon (Teosian(,    Havirmar Havigashu (Vahearian)

         Player               Email Address            Email Status
     Scott Adams            pnpgm at softhome.net          Working
     Marcel Liberty/Chion   kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com     Working
     Tim Falkenberg         Malradh at yahoo.co.uk         Unknown
     Wout Broere            broere at powersandperils.org  Working
     Burton Choinski        bchoinski at attbi.com         Working
     Sergi Sallent          igresigres at yahoo.com        Working
     Alex Koponen"          akoponen at mosquitonet.com    Working
     Animals: Ventrius/Pogo Thig's dogs, Firesnake of Caladan's
              Tikil (Cholan's Ferret) (in bag)
              FisherKing (Z'leyra's Eagle), 2 Wagon Horses, Hippogriff

     Powers & Perils Web Page - for some who might want it:
     http://abroere.xs4all.nl/broere/pnp/) or www.powersandperils.org

      Game Web Site - For updates, files, links, etc.
     http://users.cybermax.net/~longshot/pbem/index.htm

     Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at softhome.net

     Game Update #264 in sequence (file #456)

     Admin notes:  None
     ----------------------------update-------------------------------
     [Recap]     - None
     [New Stuff  - Current Situation]

         From Unali: [Re: Actions]
           Unali will join Farseekers group for now.
           BTW, there are two npcs marked A on the map, Anil and Aren
         GM: Doh!  I also realized today I don't think Chion is on
           the map.  :<

         From Jordi: [Re: actions]
           Jordi prepares himself to enter the nearest room:
           "We must hurry.  Every second increases teh chances
            that we are discovered.  We will start with this room,
            then with the northern room; we will just "clean" it,
            we won't stop to search".
           Jordi prepares to enter the room first, as soon as someone
           opens the door.
           "We careful, Neva, if there are guards into the room, I
            will try to outflank and attack them from the rear."
           OOC: I hope you're fully recovered, Scott.
         GM: I'm better thanks.  Hmm.  This changes your previous
           actions then going down the south tunnel and going
           invisible?  Does the room searching mean your invisible
           or visible.  I suppose you'd mention the invisible part
           if you wanted that.

     ---------------------------Actions---------------------------

      Time: Estimated  6:31am-6:46am  - Morning Day 22

              ----------- Gargoyle Den ---------------

       [Z'leyra continues her rampage of anguuish.  She gets to
        the last group of creatures near the door...Valgor
        watches outside and waits...]

              ----------- Level 4      ---------------

       [Trembyl leads his prisoners into the room Unali freed
        her prisoners.  After finding the keys from Marta before
        they leave, trembyl and other lock them up.  One cell
        with the nurse and wounded man on the stretecher.]
       Nurse: "You can't leave us here!"
       Trembyl: "We will.  There are others knocked out elsewhere.
         They will soon wake and by then hopefully we'll be gone.
         You won't be in here for long."

       [Meanwhile below occurs roughly the same time..]

          [Farseeker opens the door near him.  He quickly sees a
           well lit large cavern of a room.  He charges forward
           at a full run with his chainmail clanking.  He quickly
           sees two guards in the center of the room with their
           backs to him.  Kasha follows next and also runs behind
           Farseeker.]

          [Unali reaches level 5.  She notices Farseeker's group
           head into the room leaving Kaylle in the hall.  She
           travels toward that direction.]

          [One male guard hears the noise and slowly turns.  He
           is wearing leather, leather helmet and has a sword in
           his sheath. He turns and sees the room invaders.  He
           quickly grabs for his sword..]

          [Ris, Aren and then Shah rush into the room.  All of
           the group only make it about 20-30 feet into the
           room and still about 30-40 feet from the guards.]

          [Kaylle then heads toward the room and peers in..]

          [The female guard now turns hearing the noise as well
           and she is holding a crossbow in her hands.  She
           is wearing leather and it looks like a dagger on her
           belt.  With crossbow still raises she sees the invaders
           and takes a quick aim..]

          Turn 1: Phase 1

          [The female guard aims and fires.  She hits Shah squarely
           in the upper left shoulder doing 4 points of damage.
           Shah is shocked and thrown back a foot but is still
           standing..]

          [Farseeker rushes forward and swings his great sword
           at a guard but fails to hit.  Kasha also meets his
           guard and fails to hit as well.]

          [Unali heads into the room after the others..]

          [Ris charges with sword in hand right at Guard #10
           with the crossbow.  He meets up with her and
           impales the guard doing massive 12 points of damage.
           The guard too shocked and still holding the crossbow
           looks down at the wound and then collapses..]

          [Aren charges guard #9 and swings sword right at the
           guard's side doing 4 point of damage..]

          [Shah stands and sheaths his sword.  He grabs for his
           wound and the bolt.  He wonders if he should pull
           it.  But as he ponders this Kaylle comes up and
           inspects the wound..]

          Turn 1: Phase 2

          [Kaylle finds the bolt is loose.]
          Kaylle: "Is that your diamond on the floor?" [he points
            which distracts the diplomat who really didn't get
            all the words but understands the meaning.  Shah is
            tricked into looking away just as Kaylle pulls the
            bolt out.  Shah gives a yelp and then drops to his
            knees from the quick pain..]

          [Farseeker swings at Guard #9 who shifts out of the
           blow just in time.  But Kasha hits from behind
           with his mace and does the final death blow.  The
           guard falls to the ground.]

          [Unali and the others catch up and inspect the room..]

                        -----------------------

          [Jordi explains his plan.  He quickly opens the door to
           room H and finds a small cave/room.  A few enter but
           find no one there.  It appears to just have a couple
           chairs, small table, dim lantern (almost out), and
           a stand or post of some sorts with some blood streaks
           on it.]

          Wi: "A torture or interrogation room?"

          [Jordi leaves the door open then crosses to the other
           side and opens that door after listening a few seconds.
           They rush in and find a barracks like setup.  Just
           small beds and a few dim lanterns.  But no one is
           in bed or in the room.]

          [Jordi and the others head back into the hallway..]

                        -----------------------

          [Kaylle/Shah stop the bleeding and quickly bandage it
           with a bandage in Kaylle's pack.]

          [Farseeker quickly recognizes the items in the room.
           A few missile targets/bullseyes, a few body dummies
           for melee weapon practice, and a shelf of wooden
           weapons.  The dirt is shifted and its been trampled
           on alot here.]

          Farseeker: "A practice field area ot training room.
            Guess she was practicing her crossbow skills."
          Kasha: "Well with that lucky shot she didn't need much
            practice I guess."

         Aren: "Over here is another door."

      Time: Estimated  6:33am-6:48am  - Morning Day 22
      [Two minutes pass]

      GM: Was going to do a five minute update but will see what
        actions next.

    Actions? Comments?
    Next update monday..or sooner with actions.

    Forgot to place Thig and Chion.  I put both with Trembyl's
    group unless you tell me otherwise Chion.

Level 5 - Human Barracks

              1         2         3         4         5         6
     123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890
   A|%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%|
   B|%                       % Room D   %%%%%%%%* A%%% Room K    |
   C|%                       % Barracks %%%%  %%%% %%%   Medical |
   D|%                       %          %%%%  %%%% %%%=%%%  Bay  |
   E|%          %%%%%%=%%%%%%%%%%%=%%%%%%%%%g %%%%=%%%  %%%%%%%%%|
   F|%                          NCL   g                 %%%%%%%%%|
   G|%          %%   %%%%   %%  JDW %%%   %        %%%%%%%%%%%%%%|
   H|%          %%%=%%%%%% %%%%%%=%%%%%%% %%%%%   %%            %|
   I|%                   % %  %Room  % %%=%%%%%%% %             %|
   J|%                   % %  %   H  % %        % %%   Room J   %|
   K|%                   % %  %%%%%%%% %        %  [            %|
   L|%                                 % Room I %  %  Armorery  %|
   M|%                               %=%       %%%%%            %|
   N|%                               %         %%%%%            %|
   O|%                               % Practice%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%|
   P|%                               %  Area   %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%|
   Q|%                               %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%|

        A = Stairs from 4.          J = Armorery
        K = Medical Bay             g = Dead Guards
        D = Barracks                H = Discipline/Interrogation
        I = Practice/Training area

        J = Jordi      [G28]        N = Neva   [F28]
        C = Caladan    [F29]        D = Dex    [G29]
        L = Amin       [F30]        W = Wi     [G30]
        F = Farseeker  [Room I]     K = Kasha  [Room I]
        R = Ris        [Room I]     S = Suresh [Room I]
        H = Shah       [Room I]     A = Aren   [Room I]
        E = Kaylle     [Room I]     U = Unali  [Room I]

    Gargoyle Den = Z'leyra/Valgor
    Room K = Trembyl, Cholan, Balrog, Triest, Ayddar, Troyis
    Going to Main cave - Spaar, Qorz, Marta, Talz, Females (2)
    Level 4 - Xian, Balrog, Thig, Trembyl, Cholan,
       Triest, Chion [Going to 5]

  D Barracks

     1234567890123456789012345
    |%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%|  Each Col = 2 feet Each Row = 10 feet
   A|%||`||`||`||`||`||`||` +%|  = Door
   B|%`                     `%|  % Rock Wall/Cave Wall
   C|%|| || || || || || ||  `%|  || = Bed
   D|%`                     `%|  `  = Shelf
   E|%|| || || || || ||     `%|  +  = Torch
   F|%+                 ___ +%|  __ = Table
    |%%%%%%%%%%%%=%%%%%%%%%%%%|

 H - Discipline/Interrogation room

     123456789012345
    |%%%%%%=%%%%%%%%|  Each Col = 2 feet Each Row = 10 feet
   A|%+        *  +%|  = Door             * = Seat
   B|%`  #   [--]  %|  % Rock/Cave wall   + = Lantern/Torch
   C|%`        *   %|  * Fire bucket      # = Whipping Post/Stockade
   D|%+   *       +%|  ` Shelf of tools/torture gear
    |%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%|  [-] Small table

 I -Practice/fighting area

     12345678901234567890123
    %%%%%%%%=%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%|  Each Col = 2 feet Each Row = 10 feet
   A%%%%%+                +%|  = Door
   B%%%%%                 `%|  % Rock/Cave wall
   C%%%%%*                `%|  & = Hallway
   D & |%                 `%|  ` = Shelf of training weapons
   E   |%                 `%|  * = Seat
   F|%=%%           #     +%|  # = Dummy for practice
   G|%         g g         %|  _ = Missile weapon target
   I|%`             #      %|  g = Dead Guards

Fringe BBS - EWOG II - 904-733-1721
Telegard / Allfix Beta Site
ICQ: 24436933