[pnpgm] Update – Varo – fleeing

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 8 03:59:05 CEST 2022

Varo looks at the approaching horde.
“To be honest, I would prefer to flee. Let's double up on the horses & flee sideways to them, as it may be fast enough to get away from them, or discourage them. Can we pack in less than 10 minutes?” She begins to grab anything she’s begun to set out & wrap it firmly up to toss on her horse, to prepare to flee.

“I agree, Rocky should lead us, I can ride behind him if it’s easier. I think heading for the forest is best, so we should leave very soon. Hopefully we can lose them there, or they'll lose interest.”

Bess L. Hadley