[pnpgm] flee option

Ninya Biz biggthree at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 21:52:27 CEST 2022

OOC which direction do you suggest we run? Do you think we can escape I
would hate to be run down escaping. But this is not our fight my character
serves best as buffer to others that was his training and background. I
would think my character would want to run. But my character has a respect
and faith in Rocky to be the champion. This fight if it needs to be we are
outnumbered if we can all escape together that be great.

--
Thank You
Gerald Ford