[pnpgm] (no subject)

Ninya Biz biggthree at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 06:58:52 CEST 2022

With renewed urgency in his voice Juno says,

“I have to say to Rocky anything I can help you with wining let me know how
to serve and protect.

He then continues to group “ When Rocky wins which I have faith he will,
they may still be angry with us. So what method of operation do we take to
have the best chance of success when things go sour?

1. Stay stacked as a group and defend a spot where it makes sense?
2. Split Into factions and head different directions?
3. Beg for forgiveness and ask for another sacrifice?
4. Create a diversion and then run off in a different direction ?
? Any have spell to confuse or any ideas on  how to confuse this may save
some life’s as others get away.
5. Lay down and pray and ask god to protect us praying all of at once as
sentient beings to our higher power for our lives ?
6. Scatter and dodge in different directions?”
7. What is there mission where are they headed can we negotiate parley
expressing that if we do fight they could loose units or maim them. That
may be worse wounded would need carried along thus slowing them down. So no
need for that and if they loose unit are those unit needed else where? We
don’t cause a threat to your mission so we can easily say this ends simply
and we leave all in peace.”

Juno pauses and says;
“We should give the impression subtle hints that we’re part of a larger
group not so far away scouting out ahead. So they worry we may have allies
close. Thus making our stance stronger in peace at this time”

Juno adds to his words “Trading seems useless. They have what they need
those beast need food they have goods! Hopefully those beast aren’t hungry
that would not be good for us.”

Juno looks to see if they have any clues to what there travel goals may be.

He then says;
“Maybe this is a hunting  party or is this a war party? Maybe covering
ahead for a war party’s or Protecting some one or a group?”

He mentions as he pauses and looks at our
Party leader and says ;

“Who is of most important to the success of this mission? This determines
many things.

My militia boss said get right to the point of who we are protecting and
who is most important when a mission breaks down.  It is our job to spread
faith of our higher power first but protecting the worldly master is the
utmost of importance to this mission and so serves our higher power.”

In his mind as others responds he says a prayer;

 “In our lives we express joy and love of life.
Great O in your honor we dance we sing we love.
Let us embrace these powerful entities before us with love and joy of heart
first.
If that effort to express this felling fails, then we shall ask your
blessing and protection for our lives as we meet this challenge.”

Oops:[Can I have gotten a quiver and some arrows before this scenario?]

On Fri, Sep 2, 2022 at 4:50 PM Alex Koponen <alexkoponen at gmail.com> wrote:

> "I ud like ta gets usn out a this wit as small a fight'n n dying as we
> can. So like wid da troll but hopefully wit me winnin." Rocky replies.
>
> On Fri, Sep 2, 2022 at 12:28 PM Ninya Biz <biggthree at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> June looks to Rocky and says:
>> “Did you mean to champion us to fight one on one or just you fight one of
>> them one on one for us as a champion like the arm wrestling troll incident
>> ?”
>>
>> On Sun, Aug 28, 2022 at 12:08 AM Ninya Biz <biggthree at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Juno  says to the group,
>>>  “I vote for Rocky to be our champion. I can apply a buffs to give to an
>>> bonus to your melee weapon or your speed or to your extra missle and or
>>> power to you ranged weapons or protection to your life would  you allow the
>>> empowering to you with these powers although be it temporary? Let me know
>>> and I will open up my mind and faith and release my power and pray for
>>> these boons?”
>>>
>>> Ooc: [Gm I think these spells will work for Rocky to boost his stats
>>>
>>> Cordination(1)
>>> Multimissle(1)
>>> Protection(2)
>>> Speedart(1)
>>> Blade sharp (2)]
>>>
>>> Juno sings an anthems to his higher power to promote Rocky with a song
>>>
>>> “Rocky is the champion Rocky is our champion. No time for losers cause
>>> he is our champion of the world……”
>>> --
>>> Thank You
>>> Gerald Ford