[pnpgm] Mournath's actions

Gilbert Isla bislab at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 23:16:55 CET 2022

Very sorry for not doing sooner posts. Life and work got the better of me.

SO... as  Mournath is unconscious and bleeding out now...

[IC] In his unconscious imaginings, Mournath is once again sitting on
a stump moving his pieces on a gameboard, as his opponent, a darkly
robed figure with skeletal-thin hands, moves his own pieces. 'Here we
are again,' says Mournath as he contemplates his move. 'I wasn't even
in a war this time. Just side-tracked by some folks in need, and I
tried to lend a hand.'  The robed figure responds in a wheezing voice,
'It's always the least important things that matter the most... and
brings you to my company all the sooner.'