[pnpgm] Game Update #36 - File #211 - Griffin Combat

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Sun Oct 30 03:50:26 CET 2022

Sex.....Character Name...Player..................Type....Not	es.....
Male...Klorgar..........Tobie.Bonahoom...Tracker...Human,..........
Female.Varo Mineholder..Bess.Hadley......Merchant..Human...........
Male...Razgor...........Wout.Broere......Guard.....Human...........
Male...Rocky............Alex.Koponen.....Hunter....Dwarf...........
Male...Mournath.........Gilbert.Isla...............................
Male...Veren.Nor.Tarek..Npc..............Employer..Human...........
Male...Jaren............Npc..............Bodyguard.Human...........
Male...Marusk...........Npc..............Guide.....Human...........
Male...Juno.Solace......Ford.............Tracker...Human...........

	Game Web Site – http:/nrgcomputers.com/RQ/rq.htm (case matters)
	Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

	Game Update #36 sequence (file #211)

	Admin: None.

	   From Varo: [Re: DM from Discord]
		Updates #32 - #35   Varo

		[My apologies – I have had no email for the
last two weeks, until AT&T gets around to mailing
me a new temporary password for each of my
accounts. (I’m still waiting
) I forgot I could
get notifications directly from the Runequest
site Scott set up. Enclosed are my actions for the episodes I missed.]

		Update #32:

		Varo acknowledges the elves’ hesitation re her offer for using

		Update 34:

		Update #35:
		[Wildday, Fertility week, Storm Season, 1625, Genertela, Glorantha]

		Varo’s delighted to see the small carts presented by the elves, as

		“Greetings, Leorik. I just overheard you would like to trade

		[I have no idea how much more Varo could be
carrying – she may need to trade it all for those
carts, and is willing to have traded every piece
of pottery she’s carrying, just to not have the
fragile items with her anymore.]
		GM: Ack. Yes she sent msg in discord and helped
her and this is the DM from her.  Glad the
discord site is around as a backup. :)  Since
unsure what days were what updates I'll haw to do
this a different way.  Too lazy to go back and
figure out Fireday is update X. :) So I'll fit it in.

	   From Rocky: [Re: Actions]
		Rocky will shoot an oncoming griffon with his
arbalest then switch to shield and sling and
fling missiles at the griffon in range.
	   GM: Ack.