[pnpgm] Game Update #35 - File #207 - To forest and sky!

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Sat Oct 15 04:54:26 CEST 2022

Sex.....Character Name...Player..................Type....Not	es.....
Male...Klorgar..........Tobie.Bonahoom...Tracker...Human,..........
Female.Varo Mineholder..Bess.Hadley......Merchant..Human...........
Male...Razgor...........Wout.Broere......Guard.....Human...........
Male...Rocky............Alex.Koponen.....Hunter....Dwarf...........
Male...Veren.Nor.Tarek..Npc..............Employer..Human...........
Male...Jaren............Npc..............Bodyguard.Human...........
Male...Juno.Solace......Ford.............Tracker...Human...........

	Game Web Site – http:/nrgcomputers.com/RQ/rq.htm (case matters)
	Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

	Game Update #35 sequence (file #207)

	Admin: None.