[pnpgm] Game Update #34 - File #203 - Razgor vs Tuskrider

Ninya Biz biggthree at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 02:30:42 CEST 2022

Juno woks over and pats our hero on the back and smiles and says. “We are
thankful for your risk and bless you.”

He quickly gathers his stuff  feeds himself and drinks some water and gives
some food and water to his horse checks if every thing is ok with his horse
and checks the saddle and belongings.

At next camp he plans to meditate deeply of nothing to return balance of
power.

Juno seeing how accurate those elves are the leaders mention of resources,
he ask the elven leader. “Can we trade something for a few arrows to refill
my-quiver?
I don’t have much to offer but my services as a healer for your people. I
own very little; a few coin and my weapons and armor and supplies and my
horse. We should need some  access to any supplies or food to stock up and
to refill water for horses and or our own needs as well?”

After we break camp is it time time to carry on?” He asks our leader.

--
Thank You
Gerald Ford